Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Xuan Zhong <xu...@hotmail.com> on 2015/04/27 06:09:58 UTC

When would be the next release date?

Hi,

I am interested in the following feature in the zookeeper 3.5:
[ZOOKEEPER-762] -         Allow dynamic addition/removal of server nodes in the client API

But there is no curator available for zookeeper 3.5 yet. I wonder what is the release plan for it?

Thanks
Xuan

Re: When would be the next release date?