Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Bogdan Vatkov <bv...@globaltech-bg.com> on 2004/03/17 20:18:45 UTC

Reverse XML-schema from multiple DB shcemas in torque-generator ?

Hi All,
I think of 2-3 possible ways to accomplish DB-to-XML process when multiple database schemas are situated in the db server.
And these ways are external to torque .(for example i could multiply my torque installation to address different schemas in the build.properties of each installation)
but i wish there was more convenient way to do this automagically.

Any clues how to do this with one instance of torque-generator?

With best regards,

Bogdan Vatkov

GlobalTech-Bulgaria, Ltd.
46 "Sv. Sv. Kiril i Metodii" Street
1000 Sofia, BULGARIA
Tel/Fax:  (+359) 2 983 1990; (+359) 2 983 2373;
              (+1) 972 620 1670 ext 546