Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com> on 2008/12/15 13:32:30 UTC

[ANN] t5components 0.5.18 is now available for Tapestry 5.0.18

Hi there,

t5components 0.5.18 is now available for Tapestry 5.0.18
with some fixes

project page http://tapestry5-components.googlecode.com

*Impotant Information*

This release of t5components will be the last.
This project has been discontinued, all development effort has been
moved to chenillekit.org

--
with regards
Sven Homburg

Re: [ANN] t5components 0.5.18 is now available for Tapestry 5.0.18

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <ch...@gmail.com>.
Perfect... thanks.  Missed it.

christian.

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
there are no released versions right now

Posted by Andy Pahne <an...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe123 --- <jp...@hotmail.com>.
Yes I already tried that.

Also in debugging mode I can see that the AbstractEventMixin.onInternalEvent() method returns a List with the JSONObjects.
Then the javascript code is called, but the response argument is "undefined"

I have no clue what causes this problem. I had this working in a previous tapestry version.

J.

Discover the new Windows Vista

Re: [ANN] t5components 0.5.18 is now available for Tapestry 5.0.18

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
your code looks correct,

Posted by Joe123 --- <jp...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,