Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> on 2010/01/20 12:09:13 UTC

Re: Any publicly available code to create human readable dumps of broker internal state and queue contents?

Hi Fred,

check out command line tools -
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-command-line-tools-reference.html

the code is in activemq-console/ module. We also added a command
journal-audit, that let's you see the content of the AMQ Message Store
journal.

That's the good starting point for you and also it would be great if you'd
contribute back your improvements.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net