Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Eichstädt, Konrad <Ko...@sbb.spk-berlin.de> on 2019/08/22 05:26:30 UTC

Solr 8 Nested Documents Highlighting

Hi Everybody,

we are using Apache Solr strongly with nested documents feature.  But in version 8 we noticed that the highlighting which has been worked in Version 7 doesn't work properly in Version 8 . It works only for root parent element but not for childs? Is this an known open issue or should I open an ticket which describes the problem in more detail?

Many Thanks

Best regards

Konrad

Konrad Eichstädt

Abt. Informations- und Datenmanagement
IDM 2.2 Management fachspezifischer Nachweissysteme
Softwarearchitekt

Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin - Preußischer Kulturbesitz
Potsdamer Straße 33
10785 Berlin
Tel: +49 030 266 432222