Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by selvaa <se...@rediffmail.com> on 2009/02/17 07:33:11 UTC

Unique Filter on search results

Hi,
         I am creating a tracker for web applications. I am indexing all the
user credentials  while  they are logging .
         The problem is , user might be hit the same web page many times
during the action period .
        So my tracker application is indexing the same value for several
times.  while getting the search with time limit (ex : jan 20 ,2009 to feb
20 ,2009)
        It is giving the repetitive results , but only time pattern is
different .
        This is my Document Fields
             *UserName
             *IP
             *DATE
             *Web Page Name

      Now how can I filter/search the indexes with unique value criteria  on
Fields ( "UserName " & "Web Page Name" ) ?
      I have found one Filter called Duplicate  Filter , But it is not doing
unique field value filter condition on Search Results , it does on whole
      Please help me out  from this head ache  ....

Re: Unique Filter on search results

Posted by selvaa <se...@rediffmail.com>.
It wont fit it to my requirement . then I need to maintain different
Indexer,Searcher .....It will bring mess up in my Architecture ...

Posted by 黄成 <zz...@gmail.com>.