Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by ww...@eecs.umich.edu on 2000/07/17 23:32:45 UTC

TreeWalker

   I have a problem when I use DOM_TreeWalker. I want to visit
a subtree from a given node but I always get the error as follows:

Unhandled execption in
DOMPrint.exe(Xerces-c_1_2D.DLL): 0xC00000005: Accesss Violation.

   And the following is the section of the funtion causing this
problem.

void Ele_Print(DOM_Document node)
{
	DOM_NodeList list = node.getElementsByTagName("*");
	DOM_TreeWalker * myWalker = new DOM_TreeWalker;

        DOM_Node current = list.item(0);

	printf("The Node Name is = %s\n",current.getNodeName().transcode());

	myWalker->setCurrentNode(current);
}

   It works well for the printf statement but it fails for the last
statement setCurrentNode.  Could someone tell me how I can fix this
problem and other way to visit the subtree. Thanks a lot.
Best,
Wuwei