Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Matías Blasi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/22 16:22:17 UTC

Persistant properties, singletons and concurrent users

Hi everybody!

I was just wondering how is Tapestry handling concurrent users asking for
the same page (which I understand, is a singleton) where each user has a
different value for a single persistent property (@Persist)

As far as I debbuged, I saw a PropertyConduit in the middle, I suppose it
is put over the field access and it is the responsible for getting and
setting the actual value for each case/user/thread... but my question is
HOW? how (or where) is it implemented?

Best Regards,
Matias.

Re: Persistant properties, singletons and concurrent users

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
Please, don't cross-post to both users and developers list.  This is a user-list questions.
Here is your answer:

http://tapestryjava.blogspot.com/2010/07/everyone-out-of-pool-tapestry-goes.html

Posted by Matías Blasi <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sorry guys, I was not sure where to post.

My applogies.
Matías.

Saludos,
Matias.