Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Roshan Dawrani <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/26 16:14:55 UTC

The mutations to delete sub-columns can't be batched?

Hi,

Is it correct that mutations that delete subcolumns of a super column can't
be batched - unlike inserts and deletes of normal columns?

If yes, could someone share why that is so?

Thanks.

--
Roshan
Blog: http://roshandawrani.wordpress.com/

Re: The mutations to delete sub-columns can't be batched?

Posted by Ran Tavory <ra...@gmail.com>.
an oversight as well. as you can imagine, non of us is a fan of super
columns...

--
/Ran

Re: The mutations to delete sub-columns can't be batched?

Posted by Roshan Dawrani <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Nate McCall <na...@riptano.com>.

Posted by Roshan Dawrani <ro...@gmail.com>.