Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Patrick Radtke <pr...@stanford.edu> on 2013/11/14 20:11:09 UTC

eSCIMo update

I would like to start experimenting with eSCIMo subproject.

I see in an older message that an initial release was expected near the
end of October[1], however I don't yet see it on the main webpage:
http://directory.apache.org/.

Are there any pointers to where I can start using it? Should I just
build from trunk (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/escimo/trunk/)?

thanks,

Patrick

1. http://osdir.com/ml/dev-directory-apache/2013-10/msg00017.html

Re: eSCIMo update

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
Hi Patrick,

    This was supposed to be released in October, however that didn't happen
    cause am still working on packaging and connection management, there
    _will_ be a release in this month till then you can build from trunk

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com