Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dan Bagley <da...@1210solutions.com> on 2004/08/09 20:10:30 UTC

Tacos Tree Node ID's

Hi

I'm having a problem with the Tacos Tree component where the href links
generated in the resulting HTML are huge, breaking limits set by the browser
therefore making the tree unusable.

Does anyone know how these ID's are created or have come across this before??

Thanks

Dan

Re: Tacos Tree Node ID's

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
At 04:10 AM 10/08/2004, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>I'm having a problem with the Tacos Tree component where the href links
>generated in the resulting HTML are huge, breaking limits set by the browser
>therefore making the tree unusable.
>
>Does anyone know how these ID's are created or have come across this before??

The objects you're using as the node id is probably being
serialized.  Choose a simple id like Integer instead.

Regards,

Glen