Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by ashwin kumar <gv...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 17:55:34 UTC

Limitations of lucene

hi all i would like to know the limitation of lucene index.if anybody have
any links or ebooks  please forward..

thanks
regards
ashwin

Re: Limitations of lucene

Posted by ashwin kumar <gv...@gmail.com>.
yes pls give me the limitations of lucene in speed, size document length and
other such factors and also security issues concering lucene.

regards
ashwin

Re: Limitations of lucene

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.