Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Surendranath Subramani <Su...@AlticeUSA.com> on 2017/04/25 12:59:18 UTC

No dependency with org.apache.commons.logging

Hi,

When I use pdfbox 1.1.0 or 1.8.9 or 2.0.3 version in my application it is not working because it is conflicting with org.apache.commons.logging. My application is already using commons-logging-1_1_1.jar.

So my questions is there a pdfbox jar which does not have dependency with org.apache.commons.logging?

Thanks,
Suren

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Altice USA and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.

Re: No dependency with org.apache.commons.logging

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 25.04.2017 um 14:59 schrieb Surendranath Subramani:
> Hi,
>
> When I use pdfbox 1.1.0 or 1.8.9 or 2.0.3 version in my application it is not working because it is conflicting with org.apache.commons.logging. My application is already using commons-logging-1_1_1.jar.
>
> So my questions is there a pdfbox jar which does not have dependency with org.apache.commons.logging?

No there isn't. Why not update your own application from 1.1.1 to 1.2 ?

Tilman