Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2008/01/08 10:51:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r609670 - /incubator/sling/trunk/launcher/app/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/launcher/app/Sling.java

Hi Felix,

On Jan 8, 2008 8:48 AM, Felix Meschberger <Fe...@day.com> wrote:
> ...I think, if the osgiProp is missing, the StringBuffer should just be
> initialized empty. This IMHO is not a failure situation and thus not
> warrant an Exception...

Ok, so in revision 609916 I have changed that code to

    private void resolve(Map<String, String> props, String osgiProp,
            String prefix) throws BundleException {
        final String propVal = props.get(osgiProp);
        StringBuffer prop = new StringBuffer(propVal == null ? "" : propVal);

-Bertrand

Re: svn commit: r609670 - /incubator/sling/trunk/launcher/app/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/launcher/app/Sling.java

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Cool. Thanks.

Regards
Felix