Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/30 01:43:23 UTC

More Integration Tests for HTTP Transports

I implemented [1] support for returning back HTTP headers as part of the payload in the Echo Http server (under integration tests). With this we are able to test the scenarios where Synapse is manipulating various HTTP headers. See the Sample10101 test case I just introduced which tests for the impact of the DISABLE_CHUNKING property. Please try to add similar test cases to verify other features of the Synapse HTTP transports.

Thanks,
Hiranya

[1] - https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1746069 <https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1746069>

--