Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID> on 2022/04/12 15:09:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release 1.15.0, release candidate #2

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #2 for the version 1.15.0, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with fingerprint CBE82BEFD827B08AFA843977EDBF922A7BC84897 [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "release-1.15.0-rc2" [5],
* website pull request listing the new release and adding announcement blog post [6].
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.
Thanks,
Joe, Till and Yun Gao
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12350442
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.15.0-rc2/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1495/
[5] https://github.com/apache/flink/releases/tag/release-1.15.0-rc2/[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/526

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.15.0, release candidate #2

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
The last two reference links are

[5] https://github.com/apache/flink/releases/tag/release-1.15.0-rc2/

[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/526

Sorry it seems that the newline has something wrong with my mailbox.

Re: Re: [VOTE] Release 1.15.0, release candidate #2

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Very thanks Dawid for the check! I think the issue of wrong licences should
indeed be a blocker. I'll also have a look at these issues.

Due to the issues, the RC2 would be officially canceled and I'll create the RC3
after these issues are fixed.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Re why CI didn't pick up on it:

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.