Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "james@kronos" <ja...@Kronos.com> on 2007/10/30 16:42:03 UTC

Host-independent WSDL2JAVA?

Hi all,
   We have an interesting problem, and I want to see if anyone has a
solution.  We'd like to be able to run WSDL2JAVA once to create a client,
and then be able to dynamically change the endpoint of the service that the
client connects to, so that we can run the same code base on our integration
machine, deployment machine, etc, without having to rerun WSDL2JAVA to run
against a different WSDL.

Any suggestions?

James

Re: Host-independent WSDL2JAVA?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Yes, look at the source code under step (7) here:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20070817

HTH,
Glen