Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Min Zhou <co...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/11 09:54:05 UTC

package org.apache.hadoop.zebra.parse missing

Hi guys,

I checked out pig from trunk, and found package
org.apache.hadoop.zebra.parse missing. Do you assure this package has
been committed?
see this link
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/pig/trunk/contrib/zebra/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/zebra/

Min

bytecode based virtual machine.

My profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/coderplay
My blog:
http://coderplay.javaeye.com

Re: package org.apache.hadoop.zebra.parse missing

Posted by Min Zhou <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Alan.

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>.