Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Erel Magnus <ar...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/08 19:45:28 UTC

Hello all

Hi dev team

My name is Erel Magnus. I work for Citigroup in London UK as a team lead.
My work involves developing a platform that uses graphs to model financial
assets, and distribute running the graphs on clouds (AWS,GCP) working on
this product I have exposure to Java 8,  OpenShift, Docker, Hazelcast ,
Redis, MongoDb, Rabbit MQ, node.js, React, Jenkins, IntelliJ.
I have around 20 years experience in Java 8 , C++, databases, networking.

I am going to be giving Ignite a try and I might want to fix or improve
bsomething.

I'd be happy to work on reviewing prs - there seem to be lots!

My newly created jira id is magner.

Best regards,

Erel Magnus

Re: Hello all

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello Erel,

Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the community! Hope Ignite
will work out for your solutions, and the community will benefit by having
you as a member. Don't hesitate to reach out for architectural discussions
or if you come across any uncertainties.

Most likely, you've already seen these resources but let me highlight them
just in case:

   - Ignite contribution process and a collection of tickets for newcomers:
   https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html
   - Communication channels selected by the community:
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Collaborate

On top of that, feel free to join Ignite offline community-based in
London. Kseniya (copied) is planning a meetup for March in the city, and
it's a good opportunity to meet with Ignite experts in person:
https://ignite.apache.org/meetup-groups.html

-
Denis