Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by cheff <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/01 14:04:51 UTC

Camel Samples Itest exits with: 'UknownHost C' on deploying shared lib

I use Servicemix 3.2.1. It seems it fails on try to copy the zip-file into
the tmp directory.
How can I fix this?

Re: Camel Samples Itest exits with: 'UknownHost C' on deploying shared lib

Posted by cheff <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi

for me the problem is in the
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.DeploySupport

    protected String getFilePrefix() {
-        return isFileUrlFormat() ? "file://" : "";
+        return isFileUrlFormat() ? "file:///" : "";
    }

Fixed this way the URL object is created correctly.

What do you mean?

Re: Camel Samples Itest exits with: 'UknownHost C' on deploying shared lib

Posted by cheff <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi

here the requested camel-test.log
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15231832/camel-test.log camel-test.log

It seems the AutoDeploymetService.unpackLocation(File tmpRoot, String
location) cann't access the servicemix-shared-3.2.1-installer.zip at this
row:
URL url = new URL(location);

I tried the following:
            File file = new File(location);
            LOG.debug(file.getAbsolutePath());
End the result in LOG is:
D:\_dev\servicemix-3.2.1\samples\camel\camel-sa-itest\file:\C:\Documents and
Settings\i000351\.m2\repository\org\apache\servicemix\servicemix-shared\3.2.1\servicemix-shared-3.2.1-installer.zip

May I'll succes to fix it, but ...

Many many thanks
Stefan

Re: Camel Samples Itest exits with: 'UknownHost C' on deploying shared lib

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Could you provide a more complete log output please ?

On Feb 1, 2008 2:04 PM, cheff <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use Servicemix 3.2.1. It seems it fails on try to copy the zip-file into
> the tmp directory.
> How can I fix this?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet