Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "V.A, Chandan" <ch...@sap.com> on 2013/08/05 10:56:58 UTC

Is the plugin needed?

Hi All,
I found this plugin in the module odata-web pom.xml

<plugin>
        <groupId>com.sap.research</groupId>
        <artifactId>nwcloud-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.0.RELEASE</version>
</plugin>

Is this needed?

Thanks,
Kind Regards
Chandan VA

RE: Is the plugin needed?

Posted by "V.A, Chandan" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi,
It is just a thought. Can we explain such platform specific deployment options under our documentation page in oligo.org and keep the odata-web project free of platform specific deployments.

Thanks,
Kind Regards
Chandan VA

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.