Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jae Joo <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/13 15:00:23 UTC

Solr/bin script - Solaris bash version?

Hi,

Is there Solaris bash based script available? The couple of command is not
working, and wondering any available scripts I can use before I update it.

For ex. snapshooter, snappuller, snapinstaller....

Thanks,

Jae

Re: Solr/bin script - Solaris bash version?

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Is there Solaris bash based script available? The couple of command is not
: working, and wondering any available scripts I can use before I update it.
:
: For ex. snapshooter, snappuller, snapinstaller....

which version of Solr are you using, there have been a couple of solaris
related script issues fixed on the trunk...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-printable/temp/SearchRequest.html?&query=solaris&summary=true&description=true&body=true&pid=12310230&component=12311446&tempMax=1000

-Hoss