Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Me Self <wm...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/26 15:30:40 UTC

[trinidad 1.2]

Hi All

When trinidad renders for instance two radio buttons it wraps them in
a <table> tag or separtes them with <br>. Is there a simple way to
make trinidad render components into simpler html.

Re: [trinidad 1.2]

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
I think you would need to provide your own renderer. Note that there are two
radio components, selectOneRadio and selectBooleanRadio.

The selectBooleanRadio has a simpler HTML layout, but I am not sure what the
DOM that is produced looks like.