Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org> on 2015/02/01 04:52:55 UTC

Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.7.0 (incubating) RC3

All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Aurora 0.7.0 release.

Aurora 0.7.0-rc3 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=0.7.0-rc3

The branch used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-aurora.git&hb=0.7.0-rc3

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.7.0-rc3/apache-aurora-0.7.0-rc3-incubating.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.7.0-rc3/apache-aurora-0.7.0-rc3-incubating.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.7.0-rc3/apache-aurora-0.7.0-rc3-incubating.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Wed Feb  4 19:50:47 PST 2015

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.7.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.7.0 because...

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.7.0 (incubating) RC3

Posted by Kevin Sweeney <ke...@apache.org>.
+1

checksum and signature are valid
unit tests pass
end-to-end tests pass

Posted by Steve Niemitz <st...@tellapart.com>.
+1 here, everything looks good.  I ran some tests on my end as well.

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org>.
+1
The hash and signature are valid.
The java tests pass.
The python tests pass.
The e2e tests pass.

Posted by Joshua Cohen <jc...@twopensource.com>.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
+1 for 0.7.0 rc3

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding); signature and checksums look good, tests passed.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hash file looks good