Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@apache.org> on 2008/08/21 14:13:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.3.1 (RC1)

The release artifacts for the Tuscany SCA for Java 1.3.1 release are now
available, please review and vote to release.

The artifacts are available for at:
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/1.3.1-RC1/

This includes the signed binary and source distributions, Maven staging
repository, and eclipse update site and RAT reports.

The SVN tag for the release is:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.3.1

+1 to release from me.

   ...ant

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.3.1 (RC1)

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me, +1.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.3.1 (RC1)

Posted by Dave Sowerby <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Dave Sowerby <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ant, for clarifying the same.

+1 to release 1.3.1 RC1

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.3.1 (RC1)

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.3.1 (RC1)

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Thanks, Dan Becker

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.3.1 (RC1)

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
Passed with seven +1s from: me, Dan Becker, Simon Laws, Ramkumar R,
Vamsavardhana Reddy, Dave Sowerby, Luciano Resende.

   ...ant