Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Deryl Seale <de...@acm.org> on 2002/01/30 21:31:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] StrutsTestCase v1.6 Released

After a long, long hiatus (thanks mostly to a bunch of scumbag movers
who took over a month to deliver my worldly possessions!), I have
released a new version of StrutsTestCase.

StrutsTestCase v1.6 fixes several bugs, improves support for Struts
1.0.1 and the Servlet 2.3 specification, and provides several new
and requested features.

The project home page can be found here:

 http://strutstestcase.sourceforge.net

Notes for this release can be found here:

 https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=72737

Questions and comments are always welcome!

Deryl Seale - deryl@acm.org

RE: [ANNOUNCE] StrutsTestCase v1.6 Released

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Cool. Thanks Deryl ! :-)

-Vincent