Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Namita Mahtta <na...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/20 06:09:37 UTC

Queries regarding "BrokerDeployer.java"

Hi,

I am working on a project where I need to run the broker using the program
"BrokerDeployer.java". I have 2 concerns regarding this program:

1. Every time I re-run this program, I get the following error:

•Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker.

Reason: java.io.EOFException: Chunk stream does not exist at page: 0

To solve this problem, I have to delete all the files in the folder
"workspace\UIMA-Broker\activemq-data\localhost\scheduler" before re-running
the program. I am not sure what exactly these files are for and so I think
deleting them might not be a good idea.

Can you please tell me some other way to solve the problem or provide some
more information about the files being created in the scheduler folder?

2. Class "BrokerDeployer" is deprecated.

Can you please suggest me the class or method that I can use instead of
this one?

Any suggestion/help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Namita

Re: Queries regarding "BrokerDeployer.java"

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
The default AMQ configuration distributed with UIMA AS does not use
the scheduler, or at least there is no scheduler subdir created. Is
there some reason you cannot use the UIMA AS configuration?

Eddie