Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "chenglei@apache.org" <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/09/07 12:23:03 UTC

HBASE-27332 makes some tests hang

We can see many test such as TestRegionSplit.testSplitTableRegion hang because of HBASE-27332 now. After HBASE-27332 removed RejectHandler, the default handler is AbortPolicy, though StealJobQueue is unbound, but if ThreadPoolExecutor is shutdowning, it also reject the task and throws RejectedExecutionException. Maybe we should roll back it first and then inspect.

Re:HBASE-27332 makes some tests hang

Posted by "chenglei@apache.org" <ch...@apache.org>.
After inspect,I think there is no problem with HBASE-27332, but it exposes another potential problem, I file HBASE-27362 to try to fix it.