Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Irina Grigorieva <ir...@inbox.ru> on 2001/12/28 13:52:35 UTC

FOP and org.w3c.dom.Document

Hi,
I have a problem of building a PDF through FOP using, if possible, DOM model.
As far as I understand from docs, I should use Driver.render(org.w3c.dom.Document document).
I can't understand if all this FObj tree that can be build with FOP API can be translated into org.w3c.dom.Document?

It's uncomfortable to use org.w3c.dom Element, addAttribute etc. Is it the only way?
There's much documentation missed unfortunately.

Regards, Irina.