Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de> on 2012/07/14 20:40:41 UTC

Maven cleanup

Hi,

there are still a few things in our POMs that could be improved, like
making the build independent of the Maven version or introducing
global plugin management.

I'll try to fix this in the next couple of days. Do you want me to
tack this onto CRUNCH-8 or should I open a new ticket?

Regards,
  Matthias

Re: Maven cleanup

Posted by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com>.