Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by rw...@intermediate.de on 2004/03/16 17:54:14 UTC

Problem after update to OJB 1.0 RC 5

Hello all,

we use OJB as persistence layer and really like it! But after updating
from 0.9.8 to 1.0 RC 5 we get the exception below from the database driver
when we do a query.
We first did send it to sapdb folks as we updated the driver too (we want
to provide the jdbc 3.0 features to the ojb layer).
The answer from sapdb points to ojb, please see below ......

Best regards,

Rüdiger

----- Weitergeleitet von Rüdiger Weiss/Intermediate am 16.03.2004 17:48
-----

"Schroeder, Alexander" <al...@sap.com>
16.03.2004 16:58

        An:     "'rweiss@intermediate.de'" <rw...@intermediate.de>, maxdb@lists.mysql.com
        Kopie:
        Thema:  RE: Problem after updating JDBC driver to JDBC 3.0

Hello Rüdiger,

there is no row number 0 in a result set, as row numbers start with 1
in result sets. Your application seemed wanting to navigate to the row
0.

Regards

Alexander Schröder
SAP DB, SAP Labs Berlin