Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hemant Ved <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/04 11:07:15 UTC

Problem with ejb deployment

Hi all

I am trying to deploy ejb using maven and websphere application server? Can
anybody please tell me which cargo plugin is required? I know there are
cargo jboss and weblogic plugins available but does  anybody know whether
any Cargo Maven plugin is available for websphere?

Also when I run the command mvn cargo:deploy I get the below error

Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal 'org.codehaus.cargo:c

argo-maven2-plugin:0.3.1:deploy': Unable to find the mojo '
org.codehaus.cargo:ca

rgo-maven2-plugin:0.3.1:deploy' in the plugin '
org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-maven2-p

lugin'

Disclaimer:

' The contents of this electronic mail message are only binding upon Equens or
its affiliates, if the contents of the message are accompanied by a lawfully
recognized type of signature. The contents of this electronic mail message
are priviliged and confidential and are intended only for use by the
addressee. If you have received this electronic mail message by error,
please notify the sender and delete the message without taking notices of
its content, reproducing it and using it in any way.'

Equens was founded by Interpay Nederland B.V. and Transaktionsinstitut für
Zahlungsverkehrsdienstleistungen AG

Re: Problem with ejb deployment

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Hi,

Hemant Ved schrieb:
> Hi all
>

> I am trying to deploy ejb using maven and websphere application server? Can
> anybody please tell me which cargo plugin is required? I know there are
> cargo jboss and weblogic plugins available but does  anybody know whether
> any Cargo Maven plugin is available for websphere?

Looking at the list of supported containers [1], it doesn't look like
cargo is currently supporting websphere. When you search the cargo
mailinglists you will find some discussions about implementing the
support and a jira ticket with a patch [2]. Your chance of getting an
authoritative answer will be much higher if you ask on the cargo
mainling list though.

> Also when I run the command mvn cargo:deploy I get the below error
>
> Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal 'org.codehaus.cargo:c
>
> argo-maven2-plugin:0.3.1:deploy': Unable to find the mojo '
> org.codehaus.cargo:ca
>
> rgo-maven2-plugin:0.3.1:deploy' in the plugin '
> org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-maven2-p

The error message says, that there is no 'deploy' goal available in the
plugin. Have you tried with 'deployer-deploy'? Again, the cargo
mailinglist would by more appropriate for this question.

> lugin'

-Tim

[1] http://cargo.codehaus.org/
[2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CARGO-147

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You should not be sending these emails to Maven Dev list. This has
nothing to do with the development of Maven software.

Instead you should be sending these emails to the Maven Users list:
users@maven.apache.org

See more info: http://maven.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Wayne

Posted by Hemant Ved <he...@gmail.com>.