Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Charles Gould <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/03 19:40:58 UTC

Request edit rights to ActiveMQ website

Hi,

As a new user, I have been perusing the ActiveMQ website for information.

I noticed some typos and formatting issues on some pages. I would like to
fix those issues.

Charles Gould

Re: Request edit rights to ActiveMQ website

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for helping with the documentation. I have verified your ICLA is on
file and I have given you edit permission in confluence.