Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by girish sonber <gi...@capgemini.com> on 2007/09/28 16:43:54 UTC

exception handeling in jsp

i got cxf 2.1 from
http://download.eclipse.org/stp/downloads/drops/I-I200707260606-200707260606/

but i am seeing that the given link for the cxf is not working now.
and when i see in apache 's site there is not 2.1 version available.

please find the attatched copy of my samle and anyone let me know how can
handle my exception in the jsp file.

Please send to cxf-user, not me personally.

I don't know how you can be using 2.1, it isn't released.

I don't have an off-hand answer, perhaps someone else on the list can help
you.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12941847/ExceptionServiceImpl.java
ExceptionServiceImpl.java
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12941847/ExceptionService.java