Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/10 19:16:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release Celix version 2.2.1

This is the release vote for Apache Celix, version 2.2.1.

It fixes the following issues:
- Fixes etcdlib CMake setup to that etcdlib can be build as a separate project

Source files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/celix/celix-2.2.1/

The commit ID to be voted upon:
b618e6aa1df05c91b2d7ba8a6768d023cafdce36

https://github.com/apache/celix/tree/b618e6aa1df05c91b2d7ba8a6768d023cafdce36

Celix's keys can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/celix/KEYS

Information for voting on a release can be found at:
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Disapprove the release (please provide specific comments)

Note that an Apache release needs to be a Majority Approval (requires
at-least 3 binding +1 votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes).

If this release is approved I will promote it to an official release
(e.g. move from dist/dev to dist/release and tagging the release in git)

Re: [VOTE] Release Celix version 2.2.1

Posted by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com>.
Adding +1 from me and closing the vote

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.