Posted to surefire-dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/02/20 13:38:59 UTC

working on surefire

Folks,

I'm planning to take a stab at surefire again this and next week and
try and get that next release together. Some 77 bugs in there, but I
think a number will fall out as others are fixed.

I primarily want to get the testNG support going well so we can start
using it elsewhere. It could be mighty handy for running maven-core-
integration tests in groups, for example. See http://
groups.google.com/group/testng-dev/msg/2af8a09d080b73e7 and the rest
of that thread for some details - I'd like to make the internal
naming a bit more consistent and capable of handling all the test
frameworks without limitations.

I'll also be writing tests and docs.

Anyone want to share the load?

- Brett

Re: working on surefire

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
BTW, I've created a patch branch in the sandbox for the testNG
volunteers that are Apache committers.