Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/11 12:36:25 UTC

[Module Review] o.eclipse.mylyn.bugzilla.core Maven Dependency not Found

Looking at the module o.eclipse.mylyn.bugzilla.core and I cannot find
the external binary:

org.eclipse.mylyn.bugzilla.core_3.17.0.v20150828-2026.jar

I've checked https://search.maven.org and the last/only version of
this is: 2.0.0-v20070627-1400

I can't seem to find the binary to download, except maybe if I use
eclipse and an update centre there to see if I can download the binary
which isn't great.

Any ideas what to do when you cant find the binary? - Are we
maintaining a list of such items etc?

Regards

John

Re: [Module Review] o.eclipse.mylyn.bugzilla.core Maven Dependency not Found

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
Do note that Eclipse doesn't really use Maven Central but
https://repo.eclipse.org/content/groups/releases/

Take a look there too.

--emi

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.