Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org> on 2016/12/15 03:13:24 UTC

API to collect list of running SQL queries

Hi!

Do we have API to collect list of running SQL queries?
If not, how hard is to implement this?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov

Re: API to collect list of running SQL queries

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
I created issue for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4436

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
Dmitriy,

Yes, that is what I'm going to do as first prototype.
But, I would prefer to discuss API with experts.

As Vladimir mentioned, there a usability use case with queries that also
could be discussed.

Sergi, could you, please, point a proper class where such API (for
collecting list of running queries) could be implemented?

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Alexey,

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
I like Vladimir idea.