Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/11/06 09:32:42 UTC

[Reminder] First Friday and Cocoon Release

Hi,

here is just a reminder for the upcomming 'events':

Tomorrows is our first "FirstFriday"
(http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFriday)

and next week we will hopefully have the 2.1.3 release
on thursday.

So, if nothing prevents us from the release on thursday,
we will have a code freeze starting on this sunday.

If you have any outstanding issues for the release,
please come up with them today or tomorrow, so that
we can address them tomorrow.

Thanks
Carsten

Re: [Reminder] First Friday and Cocoon Release

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Ugo Cei wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > Tomorrows is our first "FirstFriday"
> > (http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFriday)
>
> Did we agree on a whiteboarding system, at last?

this first one.

--David

Re: [Reminder] First Friday and Cocoon Release

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le Jeudi, 6 nov 2003, à 18:12 Europe/Zurich, Ugo Cei a écrit :

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Tomorrows is our first "FirstFriday"
>> (http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFriday)
>
> Did we agree on a whiteboarding system, at last?

Not that I know - the closest thing to a cross-platform SubEthaEdit
that I've seen is REDUCE [1], but (quick) tests were unsuccessful, we
got lots of crashes.

DocSynch [2] was ruled out because it requires exclusive locking of the
document, but it might still be usable for a small number of people
IMHO, possibly with simultaneous IRC coordination.

I'm drowning in other stuff ATM, will take time to work on some
bugzilla issues later this morning, but won't have time to test new
tools.

-Bertrand

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106680798718514&w=2
[2] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106577358219024&w=2

Re: [Reminder] First Friday and Cocoon Release

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Tomorrows is our first "FirstFriday"
> (http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFriday)

Did we agree on a whiteboarding system, at last?

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it

RE: [Reminder] First Friday and Cocoon Release

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 12:48, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Bruno Dumon wrote:
>
> > > So, if nothing prevents us from the release on thursday,
> > > we will have a code freeze starting on this sunday.
> >
> > starting tuesday I think (2 day freeze)?
> >
> I thought we agreed for a longer freeze period.

Ah ok, I forgot that.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Bruno Dumon wrote:

> > So, if nothing prevents us from the release on thursday,
> > we will have a code freeze starting on this sunday.
>
> starting tuesday I think (2 day freeze)?

I thought we agreed for a longer freeze period. Anyway,

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.