Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Iain Fogg <ia...@westnet.com.au> on 2007/05/17 13:20:13 UTC

Email PDF attachment

Hi all,

Apologies if I should have been able to find this in the docs or in
exemplar code somewhere, but....

I want to be able to email the PDF rendering of an order (PO or SO) to
the customer/supplier. Something like the existing "Send confirmation
email" functionality in the Order Manager would be nice, but obviously
including the PDF rendered order as the attachment.

Could some kind soul point me in the right direction?

Cheers, Iain

Re: Email PDF attachment

Posted by Iain Fogg <ia...@westnet.com.au>.
Jacques,

Thanks. Sheesh, you'd think I could have found that one. I'm getting old...

Cheers, Iain

Re: Email PDF attachment

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Iain,

Magic word if not already found : OrderConfirmNoticePdf

Jacques

> Apologies if I should have been able to find this in the docs or in
> exemplar code somewhere, but....
>
> I want to be able to email the PDF rendering of an order (PO or SO) to
> the customer/supplier. Something like the existing "Send confirmation
> email" functionality in the Order Manager would be nice, but obviously
> including the PDF rendered order as the attachment.
>
> Could some kind soul point me in the right direction?
>
> Cheers, Iain

15/05/2007 10:47 AM