Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by manypoints <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/05 00:21:04 UTC

spring-ibatis Object.wait error ?

at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
	at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:474)
	at
org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:748)
	- locked  (a org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool)
	at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource.getConnection(PoolingDataSource.java:95)
	at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:540)
	at
org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doGetConnection(DataSourceUtils.java:113)
	at
org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.getConnection(DataSourceUtils.java:79)
	at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.execute(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:182)

Any help ?

Re: spring-ibatis Object.wait error ?

Posted by Nikolas Kyriazopoulos Panagiotopoulos <ni...@gmail.com>.
It might be better, yes.
If the problem persists, try the solutions listed in my previous post.

Posted by manypoints <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for your reply.

Posted by Nikolas Kyriazopoulos Panagiotopoulos <ni...@gmail.com>.
Actually in our - quite recent - case, it SEEMS to have been solved with
various small optimisations and upgrades in the components' versions and
either activating Spring's Transaction Manager (quite safe, some overhead
added)
or creating a custom SqlMapClientTemplate in place of Spring's one - a very
simple one, that forwards the actions to ibatis (Spring does some weird
things with the closing of connections)

Impressive performance boosts came when we also switched from apache dbcp to

Posted by manypoints <ma...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Ch...@sybase.com.

Posted by manypoints <ma...@yahoo.com>.