Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by onet <pa...@op.pl> on 2003/11/19 16:44:58 UTC

Authentication(Authentication Framework)

I am using own authenticator class for authorization(Authentication Framework).
I have no idea how check in authenticator if there is a
user with the same ID logged ???

--
Best regards,
 onet                            mailto:parol@op.pl

RE: Authentication(Authentication Framework)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
You have to remember all authenticated users (IDs) in your authenticator
class. Only one instance of this class is created, so it shoud work
by simply using an instance variable to store the ids.
The authenticator is also notified when a logout happens, BUT it's
not notified when the session times out, so have to take care of
that as well somehow.

HTH
Carsten