Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Eung-ju Park <co...@apache.org> on 2002/08/21 13:23:48 UTC

LogEnabled o.a.a.excalibur.logger.*LoggerManager.

Log4JLoggerManager and LogKitLoggerManager accept Logger via constructor
parameter.
Therefore I must specify prefix, hierarchy, default logger for log enabled
*LoggerManager.
Why not implement LogEnabled?
How about to implementing LogEnabled interface for LogManager's logger?

Re: LogEnabled o.a.a.excalibur.logger.*LoggerManager.

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 21 August 2002 08:33 pm, Eung-ju Park wrote:
> > Log4JLoggerManager and LogKitLoggerManager accept Logger via constructor
> > parameter.
> > Therefore I must specify prefix, hierarchy, default logger for log
> > enabled *LoggerManager.
> > Why not implement LogEnabled?
> > How about to implementing LogEnabled interface for LogManager's logger?

do it! I did a lot of logging-related work today that I will checkin after it
goes thru some testing, and one of them involved dealing with all the crap in
the LogKitLoggerManager constructor. Making it logenabled would be excellent!
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org

Re: LogEnabled o.a.a.excalibur.logger.*LoggerManager.

Posted by Eung-ju Park <co...@apache.org>.
> Log4JLoggerManager and LogKitLoggerManager accept Logger via constructor
> parameter.
> Therefore I must specify prefix, hierarchy, default logger for log enabled
> *LoggerManager.
> Why not implement LogEnabled?
> How about to implementing LogEnabled interface for LogManager's logger?

No objection?