Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Tyler Palsulich <tp...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/14 20:53:13 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tyler Palsulich is now on the PMC too!

Hi All,

> I'm having issues even passing the Commons tests on a clean install...

Working with Ross Laidlaw, we figured out that I was having a Java
versioning issue. I was using jdk1.7.0_65 and tests were not running and
failing completely silently. So, I downgraded to 1.6.0_65 and now all tests
pass.

Odd... Anyone have any thoughts on why? Can others build with 1.7?

Tyler

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.
Glad that you got it working. I have JDK7 on my Mac so I will give it
a test..

Chris Mattmann
chris.mattmann@gmail.com