Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com> on 2018/08/27 22:53:53 UTC

jira search in chrome omnibox

In case you want to quickly look up JIRA tickets, e.g., typing 'j', space,
'BEAM-4696'.
Search URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/QuickSearch.jspa?searchString=%s

Re: jira search in chrome omnibox

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Great!

I was not aware that such page existed I learned the IntelliJ tip too
thanks.
I just added the firefox explanation.

In other practical tips, I don't know if you guys saw the new `gh` tool by
github.
https://github.blog/2020-02-12-supercharge-your-command-line-experience-github-cli-is-now-in-beta/

It includes cli tools to do common tasks on github, e.g.
checkout the PR #XXXX
`gh pr checkout XXXX`

It is quite nice to use.

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.