Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Florian <f....@web.de> on 2019/01/16 14:52:39 UTC

Service with Pinger "NoClassDefFoundError"

Hello,

thank you for your previous answer regarding the pinger, which I could
resolve.

I have another question regarding referencing classes for the pinger.
As in the documention stated I can include these via the "classpath"
argument, when registering the service.
Should I consider additional references? Because momentarily I have a
customized Pinger, which gives me a NoClassDefFoundError.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/activemq/broker/jmx/QueueViewMBean
 at
org.apache.uima.ducc.sm.UimaAsServiceMonitor.init(UimaAsServiceMonitor.java:166)
 at
org.apache.uima.ducc.sm.UimaAsServiceMonitor.collect(UimaAsServiceMonitor.java:292)
 at
org.hucompute.textimager.ducc.pinger.TextImagerPinger.getStatistics(TextImagerPinger.java:71)
 at
org.hucompute.textimager.ducc.pinger.TextImagerPinger.getStatistics(TextImagerPinger.java:1)
 at
org.apache.uima.ducc.sm.ServicePingMain.start(ServicePingMain.java:410)
 at
org.apache.uima.ducc.sm.ServicePingMain.main(ServicePingMain.java:451)

The QueueViewMBean is referenced in the Pinger jar, which i included
with "service_ping_classpath". Additional QueueViewMBean is also
reference in the "classpath" argument. Shouldn't that be sufficient?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Florian

Re: Service with Pinger "NoClassDefFoundError"

Posted by Lou DeGenaro <lo...@gmail.com>.
Yes!  What ever classes/jars you need to run your pinger should be included
in the service_ping_classpath.

Lou.