Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/09 05:38:32 UTC

Debug view ?

Hi,

When I work in PHP for other projects I often reuse a debug page that
echoes all the available variables from the current environment like
session, request parameters and other superglobal tables. It's very
practical to check the output of a form before writing the script to
treat that data.
Would it be possible to have the same utility page with Cocoon ? With
what technique ? Because I guess it would be possible with XSP but I
heard that XSP was likely to be deprecated in the future... And would
it be possible to make a view of it, like "content" or "prettycontent"
for example ?

Thank you in advance.
Regards
--