Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Junhua gao <ju...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2009/04/02 09:54:43 UTC

how to read JSON data properties from struts2-ModelDriven?

hello,
  who can please tell me how to read JSON properties from struts2-ModelDriven?

   $.getJSON('LicenseeQueryJsonAction',{licenseeID:licenseeid},function(data){))

   data is a BEAN (VO), how to read its properties?

Re: how to read JSON data properties from struts2-ModelDriven?

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.
Haven't tried it myself, so can only give you a couple of pointers. If
you're using the json plugin, there's a lot of information in the
documentation[1]. Other than that, use firebug or equivalent tool to
inspect the response and see how the json is formatted.

Nils-H

[1] - http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/json-plugin.html