Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Ed Burns <ed...@sun.com> on 2005/11/08 16:33:30 UTC

"name" attribute on h:form

Hello MyFaces Developers,

I have downloaded and built the Tomahawk components and ran them with
the JSF 1.2 impl.  Doing so, I discovered that the example app uses

<h:form name="whatever" >

frequently.  The "name" attribute is not in the spec so supporting it
breaks portability to other implementations.  Can you please remove the
"name" attribute from the TLD for your form tag in your html_basic
taglibrary?

Thanks,

Ed

Re: "name" attribute on h:form

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind, JIRA-654 lists all the discrepancies. FYI, <h:form> name
attribute is now resolved (should be in tonight's nightly).

--
Grant Smith

Re: "name" attribute on h:form

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.