Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Robert Dietrick <ro...@nokia.com> on 2005/10/04 19:37:56 UTC

Patch ID TRQS325

I submitted this patch last week, and I haven't seen any comments on it
in the mailing list.  As this was my first patch submission, I just
wanted to make sure I submitted it correctly and that it got the
attention of whoever is maintaining the 3.2 branch.

-Rob

RE: Patch ID TRQS325

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.

Sorry some things take a bit of time, but remember the contributors of this
project do this on a voluntary basis. The patch has not gone unnoticed, but
I wanted to look into it in more detail before I comment or take any other
action.

           Thomas